The Sanguinarian

The Sanguinarian

Saturday 2 January 2016

Books I read in 2015

2015 was the year in which I discovered many new authors and genres. While my reading experience was mostly good- most books took me on a literary roller-coaster from which I came out refreshed and inspired, some books disappointed too. Here is a list of all the books I read in 2015 ( all I can remember, that is):

1. Such a Long Journey- Rohinton Mistry
2. Maya's New Husband- Neil De Silva
3. Brutal- Uday Satapathy
4. Of Mice and Men- John Steinbeck
5. Half a Life- VS Naipaul
6. The Palace of Illusions- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
7. The Old Man and The Sea- Ernest Hemingway
8. The Narrow Road to the Deep North- Richard Flanagan
9. Catcher in the Rye- JD Salinger
10. 1000 kilograms of Goa- Rohan Govenkar
11. Sula- Toni Morrison
12. The Radiance of Ashes- Cyrus Mistry
13. Chronicles of a Corpse Bearer- Cyrus Mistry
14. Passion Flower: 7 Stories of Derangement- Cyrus Mistry
15. Aarushi- Avirook Sen
16. Hannibal Rising- Thomas Harris
17. Outliers- Malcolm Gladwell
18. A Minute to Death- Ganga Bharani
19. Just You, Me and a Secret- Ganga Bharani
20. First Love Matters, so does the Second- Vishal Sah
21. The One That Got Away- Priyanka Menon
22. Sleeping on Jupiter- Anuradha Roy
23. Vanity Bagh- Anees Salim
24. The Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown
25. Books of Blood- Clive Barker
26. The Krishna Key- Ashwin Sanghi
27. The Best of Manto- Compiled by Aatish Taseer
28. The Evil Eye and the Charm- Neil De Silva
29. The Mythos of Jaladhi- Nishant Shailajan
30. Faith of the Nine- Sachin Dev
31. The Scion of Ikshvaku- Amish
32. Women- Charles Bukowski
33. Shibumi- Trevanian
34. Satori- Don Winslow

As far as I can remember, these are the books I read in 2015. I hope I can read at least 50 in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment